Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
TWO (2) POSTS – V/NO. 85/2017
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.89,748 – Ksh.120,270 p.m. (Job Group ‘Q’)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
· served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Assistant Government Printer, Job Group ‘P’ or in comparable and equivalent positions in the Public Service;
· a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Technology in Printing, Philosophy in Printing, Printing Administration, Printing Technology, Engineering and Printing Technology, Print Media Management, Security Printing Technology or Publishing from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Technology in Printing, Philosophy in Printing, Printing Administration, Printing Technology, Engineering and Printing Technology, Print Media Management, Security Printing Technology or Publishing, Business Administration, Strategic Management, Operations Management, Project Management Public Policy or Information and Communication Technology from a university recognized in Kenya;
· attended a strategic leadership course in a recognized institution;
· demonstrated professional competence in work performance and results
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke OR
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017