Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.89,748 – Ksh.120,270 p.m. (Job Group ‘Q’)
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
· served for a minimum period of one (1) year in the grade of Assistant Director, Quality Assurance and Standards, Job Group ‘P’ or in comparable and equivalent positions in the Public Service;
· a Bachelor of Education degree in from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree with Education from a university recognized in Kenya;
· a Bachelor of Arts or Science degree from a university recognized in Kenya plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Education from a recognized institution;
· a Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Education, Arts, Science, Special Needs Education, Information Technology, Business Administration, Early Child Development Education, Public Policy, Psychology of Education or Guidance and Counseling from a university recognized in Kenya;
· attended a strategic leadership course in a recognized Institution; and
· demonstrated ability in the management of programmes
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke OR
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017