Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
FOUR (4) POSTS – V/NO. 87/2017
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.120, 270 – Ksh.180, 660 p.m. (Job Group ‘S’)
For appointment to this grade an officer must have:-
· served for a cumulative period of eighteen (18) years, three (3) of which should have been in the grade of Senior Assistant Commissioner/Senior Assistant Director for Cooperative Development, Job Group ‘Q’ and above or in comparable and equivalent positions in the Public Service;
· a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Commerce, Business Administration, Agriculture, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Sociology, Agricultural Economics, Agricultural Engineering, Co-operative Management, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Management and Organizational Development, Finance or Agri-business from a university recognized in Kenya;
· attended a strategic leadership course in a recognized institution; and
· demonstrated managerial, administrative and professional competence and a thorough understanding of national goals, policies, objectives and an ability to relate them to proper management of the Co-operative Movement.
· Possession of a relevant Master’s degree from a university recognized in Kenya will be considered an added advantage
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke OR
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P. O. BOX 30095-00100
So as to reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017