Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Market Research & Information, the successful candidate will be responsible for collection, collation, analysis and presentation of Sales and Marketing information for business decisions.
a) Data mining and processing for Sales and Marketing decisions.
b) Managing and manipulate large data sets and present analysis / insight to varying audiences.
c) Supervising compilation of monthly and quarterly global and local sales and market reports for management information and business decisions.
d) Collating global market information, analysing, interpreting, storage and circulation.
e) Analysing the current customer/market’s trend to determine potential for growth and risks.
f) Preparation of sales and price forecast for budgeting by all factories and the division.
g) Identifying, recommend and use data modelling practices to analyse KTDA sales and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes;
h) Identifying and consider the opportunities and potential risks attached strategic and operational options chosen.
i) Identifying the processes and information technologies required to efficiently and effectively run marketing information systems for management decisions
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications, experience and competencies: –
– Bachelors’ degree in Economics, mathematics or statistics.
– Minimum experience of two (2) years in Sales and Marketing environment
– Highly analytical with excellent attention to detail and a proactive approach to analysis
– Excellent presentation skills (PowerPoint)
– Confident verbal and written communicator at all levels
– Strong presentation skills with the confidence to debate where appropriate
– Must demonstrate ability to execute assigned work with minimum supervision
– Must be a team player.
– Must demonstrate ability to multitask.
How to apply
If you fulfill the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply online at www.ktdateas.com/recruit not later than 26th July 2017