Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
You will provide coordination and oversight for the provision of responsive, effective, and efficient administrative services and fleet support for the MWENDO Project office in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable. You will help ensure stewardship of resources and a high-quality service approach are integrated into administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
· Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions.
· Help ensure administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations.
· Coordinate the fleet function in addition to the administration function to ensure support services are delivered with high-quality in an efficient manner. Help address challenges that affect the proper stewardship and optimal utilization of program assets and resources.
· Engage with relevant external stakeholders (government officials, landlords, service providers, etc.) on assigned administrative matters and help ensure required authorizations and documents are up-to-date.
· Coordinate the efficient use of CP assets and rented facilities. Help ensure fully compliant procurement of office materials and asset management systems. Liaise with the procurement team to ensure fully compliant procurement for office supplies and asset management systems. Organize inventory monitoring, control, and reporting for the project.
· Help identify safety issues and ensuring a safe and sound work environment.
· Effectively manage administrative talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Provide coaching, tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management for direct reports. Monitor and assess performance to ensure capacity for successful support of high quality programming.
· Serve as the key liaison and maintain relationships with relevant external stakeholders (service providers, etc.) on assigned administrative matters and ensure required authorizations and documents are up-to-date.
· Supervise the provision of travel and logistics support and services to staff and visitors. Coordinate event planning activities, including delegation visits, trainings and workshops.
TYPICAL BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience
· Degree in Business Administration or relevant field required. Certification in Project Management – would be an added advantage.
· Minimum of 6 years work experience in administrative support functions, with supervision responsibility. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
· Knowledge of the USAID procurement, taxation of U.S. Government Foreign Assistance and travel related policies and procedures within Kenya.
· Additional education may substitute for some experience.
· Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems.
· Good planning, organizational and time management skills
· Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills
· Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality
· Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented
20% to project sites
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Supervisory: 2 Administration Officers & Senior Driver
Internal: All Staff
External: Partners, Vendors, Visitors
AGENCY-WIDE COMPETENCIES (FOR ALL CRS STAFF):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
· Trusting Relationships
· Professional Growth
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to apply:
Written applications indicating the reference number of position applied for and CV including day-time contact phone numbers, as well as names and contact information of three references should reach the below-mentioned by Close of Business Thursday, July 27, 2017.
Human Resources Manager
Catholic Relief Services – Kenya Program
E-mail : Crskenyafirstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) does not charge any fees from applicants for any recruitment. Further, CRS has not retained any agent in connection with this recruitment
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer