Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
You will provide service in the day-to-day delivery of responsive, effective and efficient administrative activities in support of the Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) mission to serve the poor and vulnerable. You will provide consistent and high-quality service and contribute to the proper stewardship of resources to help ensure operational effectiveness in support of high-quality programming.
TYPICAL BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS:
Education and Experience
· Minimum Diploma in Business Administration, Office Management or related field required. Degree in Business Administration or related field and Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
· 3 years’ experience working in an office environment in a clerical or administrative role. Experience in front office management with a local or international NGO a plus.
· Additional education may substitute for some experience.
· Experience with typing/word processing, data entry into online databases and forms, and working with various office equipment. Experience in PABX system is an added advantage.
· Experience in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) and information management systems. Proficient in Word.
· Ability to learn and adopt new systems and software quickly
· Good time management skills with ability to work on multiple tasks
· Strong customer service orientation with good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good writing skills. Good organizational and analytical skills with attention to detail..
· Proactive, resourceful, solutions oriented and results-oriented
REQUIRED/DESIRED FOREIGN LANGUAGE:
20% out of duty station
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Internal: All Staff
External: Callers, Partners, Visitors, Vendors
AGENCY-WIDE COMPETENCIES (FOR ALL CRS STAFF):
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
· Trusting Relationships
· Professional Growth
This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to apply:
Written applications indicating the reference number of position applied for and CV including day-time contact phone numbers, as well as names and contact information of three references should reach the below-mentioned by Close of Business Thursday, July 27, 2017.
Human Resources Manager
Catholic Relief Services – Kenya Program
E-mail : Crskenyafirstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) does not charge any fees from applicants for any recruitment. Further, CRS has not retained any agent in connection with this recruitment
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer