Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
- Respect the IT rules of corporate management
- Managing IT purchases and IT infrastructure of the company (hardware and network):
- needs analysis, procurement, equipment maintenance, inventory,
- functional assessment
- Ensure the functionality and security of IT infrastructure
- Ensure the maintenance and technical advice, and correspondence with SAMI
- Ensure compliance by users to the IT charter and corporate procedures
- Carry out computer backups for the Agency (AS400, database servers), and ensure the
- smooth running backups on remote sites
- Optimize costs of IT and office equipment
- Manage phone fleet
- Get IT waste from sites and ensure their recovery by different processing stations.
- Relevant IT degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a multifaceted project
- Experience managing a project will be an added advantage
- Good communication and people skills, able to work in a high pressure environment
- Preference will be given to candidate who are able to start relatively quickly