Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Job Summary: The position holder will assist in the administration and provision of the Human Resource services at the site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Perform various administrative tasks including preparing reports, handling records and correspondence; personnel files and documentation; and provide a wide range of assistance and support in the Human Resources department.
2. Assist in the recruitment and selection process by compiling applications; coordinating communication with
candidates; scheduling interviews and planning for the process to ensure that there is adequate and appropriate staffing in the departments.
3. Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees; providing information about the organization’s policies and procedures as well as the necessary trainings which help them become fully-functioning members of the team.
4. Identify critical employee training needs across the various departments in liaison with supervisors and section heads with a view of bridging performance gaps.
5. Design an annual training calendar, supervise its execution, monitor the effectiveness of training and maintain employee training records.
6. Assist in coordination of HR projects, meetings, and trainings; take minutes and ensure adequate employee communication through respective supervisors and section leads.
7. Assist in handling staff welfare matters, complaints, grievances and disciplinary issues.
8. Process documentation relating to all personnel activities and processes which include but not limited to recruitment, orientation, training, grievances, performance evaluations, compensation and separation.
9. Assist in payroll preparation by maintaining and providing relevant data for payroll process.
10. Avail correct interpretation of personnel policies and assist the organization to ensure adherence to the KenyaLabour Laws.
11. Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the management.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. University Degree in Human Resource Management or Business related fields from a recognized institution.
2. Must be a member of the Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM).
3. A minimum of 3 years working experience in a busy HR Department.
4. Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft office applications.
5. Experience working in an international NGO, will be an added advantage.
Required Skills and Competencies:
1. Team player with high integrity, excellent interpersonal, organizational and decision making skills.
2. Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
3. Excellent communication and reporting skills.
4. Ability to work with a diverse group of people in a multi-cultural environment.
Terms of Employment:
One year renewable contract. The first three months will be probation period.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application letters, current CVs and contacts of referees not later
than August 03, 2017 to: email@example.com