Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
To identify and recruit potential research participants, and in particular the key populations; along with organizing community meetings and ensuring maximum participation and retention.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Working with and recruiting key populations in research.
2. Assessment of potential recruitment sites.
3. Peer education and sensitization of the target study population.
4. Distribution of Information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials.
5. Act as a link between the study and volunteers, and in particular the key population.
6. Maintain and update volunteers’ contact information.
7. Provide any necessary Psychosocial Support.
8. Reinforce adherence and retention of research participants to study schedules.
9. Patient and optimistic approach to problem-solving, good communication and facilitation skills.
10. Follow up and tracing participants with missed clinic appointments.
11. Perform any other relevant duty assigned by the institution.
Qualifications and Job Requirements:
i. Certificate or Diploma in Social Work or a related field from a recognized institution.
ii. Experience working with key populations.
iii. Should have working knowledge in HIV / STIs and other related reproductive health issues.
iv. Good communication skills (writing and reading) in English and Kiswahili.
Terms of Employment:
One year renewable contract. The first three months will be probation period.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should submit application letters, current CVs and contacts of referees not later than August 03, 2017 to: email@example.com