Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Reports to: Food and Beverage Manager
The Club Manager is directly responsible for all the club service team and barmen. He guides, motivates and trains the team in order to achieve the set standards and targets.
Duties for the Club Manager Job
- The most crucial aspect in the job description of a night club manager is achieving quotas in sales and profit margins.
- Providing good quality of music, talented DJs and proper maintenance on the lighting, dance floor and other things that may enhance the ambience of a nightclub.
- The nightclub manager is also responsible training and hiring qualified employees like barmaids, bartenders and DJs.
- The nightclub manager oversees the process of ordering food, glasses, alcohol, ice, napkins and other club supplies on routine basis.
- The job of a night club manager entails good planning strategies and implementing night club’s special promotions.
- nightclub managers require adherence with safety standards regarding club operations
- Familiar with Kenyan OSHA, FTO, HACCP and other company health and safety policies and ensure your areas promote and comply with them
- Any other duty
- Fluent in written and spoken English and one other language.
- Diploma/ degree in Food and Beverage from a reputable College or University
- 3 year previous experience as club manager.
- Good working knowledge of Micros Fidelio
- Commitment to professional values and integrity.
- Able to lead and motivate the team
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- A successful track record of managing a team
- Able to work flexible hours
- Displays initiative
How to Apply
If you have the above qualification forward your CV and application to email@example.com