Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Reports to: General Manager
The primary responsibility of the Executive Housekeeper is to provide the management, direction and leadership of the housekeeping and laundry departments, in accordance with the objectives, performance and quality standards established by the hotel.
The Executive Housekeeper will be directly responsible for providing all guests with quality housekeeping and laundry services both in rooms and public areas. S/He will handle administrative tasks in the housekeeping and laundry departments and responsible for the overall discipline of the entire housekeeping and laundry team and maintain the hotel in a clean, sanitary and orderly condition for the safety and security of staff and guests.
- Direct all activities of housekeeping and laundry department to ensure there is clear communication and follow-up on any concerns, problems and that guest special requests are handled to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Prepare assignment sheets for the room attendants and determine duties for remaining staff.
- Maintain and help keep clean and restock all Housekeeping areas
- Check the unoccupied rooms to ensure they are ready to rent. Report all discrepancies to the General Manager.
- Establish and maintain a regularly scheduled cleaning program – i.e. floor care, deep cleaning, changing shower curtains etc
- Select and provide proper equipment and supplies for efficient and economical operation for the department.
- Establish and maintain standards of quality control.
- Conduct Monthly linen Inventories.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports (i.e. labor, revenue, sales, occupancy, arrivals, VIPs).
- Conduct public area inspections as well as room inspections to evaluate the physical condition of the hotel and recommend any repairs, painting and furnishing upgrades necessary.
- Supervise all staff including selecting, training, evaluating, scheduling, counseling and disciplining in accordance to the company policies.
- Work with the General Manager to develop, plan, implement and follow through on programs and procedures to benefit the hotel.
- Any other duty
- Fluent in written and spoken English and one other language.
- Diploma in Hotel management/ Housekeeping option from accredited collage/University with relevant experience
- 4years experience in medium /large busy reputable hotel.
- Commitment to professional values and integrity.
- Able to lead and motivate the team
- Has the ability to express persuasive practical solutions
- Able to work flexible hours
- Displays initiative
How to Apply
If you have the above qualification forward your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org