Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Sheffield Steel Systems is a registered company specializing in the provision of kitchen and laundry solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail concept design, customized solutions, fabrications, supplies, spares and after sales services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for setting up and equipping a wide range of food and beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
We seek to hire a Credit Controller with a strong Credit Control Management experience.
- Coordinating the debts of existing debtors and deciding whether to allow credit to a debtor, in liaison with the
- Financial Controller, approving sales invoices and credit notes.
- Manage debt recovery. Ensure timely and effective collection of all debts and customers payments
- Build and maintain close links with all customers, to ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms, chasing payments if necessary, as per the company’s debt collection procedure.
- Deal effectively and on a daily basis with ‘On Hold’ orders to ensure no order is held
- Visiting debtors to collect \payments (known as ‘field collection’)
- Meeting collection targets as shall be set and reviewed from time to time
- Proposing to management and starting legal proceedings if debts are not paid within an agreed term, attending court cases when required.
- Arranging for goods to be repossessed to cover the outstanding debt
- Internal and external Customer relation.
- Maintain contact with clients to ensure invoices are clear for payment.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices.
- Effectively dealing with customer account queries/complaints, including liaising with other departments, to ensure they are brought to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue asking them to settle their account and explaining the terms of their credit
- Setting up and maintain customer files.
- Ensuring Posting and allocating of daily receipts to accounting systems.
- Providing accounts information to internal departments.
- Preparing weekly reports on the credit control.
- Dealing with new accounts; ensuring satisfactory credit reference are obtained.
- Establishing an agreed credit limit with the Financial Controller and or Sales Manager.
- To inform the Financial Controller & the Sales Manager immediately of all important developments/ problems and report on status of Customer accounts on a regular basis.
- Promote an efficient and professional image at all times demonstrated by the highest possible standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Preparing and sharing in advance to the line manager the weekly field collection plan with collection targets clearly indicate against each day.
- A minimum of 4 years working experience in the same role.
- CPA Qualification.
- Ability to maintain good client relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
- Aggressiveness in debt collection.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Well presentable and good interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application indicating their current Gross salary by 15th August, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org.