Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Unit: Tamambo Karen Blixen
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at Tamambo Karen Blixen.
- Receive and process all payments for restaurant guests
- Handle guest complaints with follow up to ensure guest satisfaction
- Settle all guest checks in the computerized system and maintain accountability for all financial transactions.
- Compute and record totals of transactions.
- Maintain complete knowledge of point-of-sale and manual systems and procedures.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
- Qualification in Food & Beverage Sales & Service qualification is a definite advantage
- Three (3) years prior experience in same or similar position.
- Ability to communicate satisfactorily in English with guests/visitors, management and colleagues.
- Ability to remain stationary at assigned position for extended periods of time.
- Ability to input and access information into the point-of-sale system.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 2nd August 2017.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.