Increase your chances of getting a job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Unit: Central Services
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role based at the Central Services.
- Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating, and capturing data
- Update payroll records by capturing changes in exemptions, allowances, insurance coverage, savings deductions, job title and department/division transfers, and any other changes that may occur within the month
- Ensure that the statutory reports such as PAYE, NSSF, NHIF, NITA and HELB are submitted to the Finance department by the end of every month
- Provide payroll information when required and address any payroll related complaints that may arise
- Any other duty assigned
- University Degree in a business related field with an emphasis in Finance/Accounting and a CPA(K) or ACCA
- Have at least 3 years working experience in Payroll.
- Proficiency in Payroll Software, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills. Attention to detail and Data Entry Skills
- High sense of confidentiality and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The application deadline is 2nd August 2017.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.