Increase your chances of getting this job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT
Manage and support Financial Market Operations product delivery functions within the group shared services with the assistance of other officers/staff to ensure proper accounting and prompt settlement of foreign currency and money market dealings for country and regional markets within the stipulated timelines.
• Quality of Financial Market – Treasury Operations for country and group (40%)
• Prevention of exposures to and impact of operational risks associated with financial markets Product delivery in respect to treasury Operations for country and group (40%)
• Adequacy of personal and staff competence to effectively perform Financial Markets Treasury Operations tasks (10%)
• Consistency in adherence to and application of established policies, processes, procedures and tools to achieve optimal efficiency, compliance and cost containment (10%)
• Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations (internal and external), and other stakeholders who impact performance.
• Technical skills to effectively perform Treasury operations activities/tasks in a manner that consistently produce high quality of service.
• Knowledge and effective application of all relevant banking policies, processes, procedures and guidelines to consistently achieve required compliance standards or benchmarks.
• Knowledge of relevant products and services
• Self-empowerment to enable development of open communication, teamwork and trust that are needed to support true performance and customer-service oriented culture.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• University degree
• Three years’ experience in banking operations with specific experience in International Trade/Funds Transfer and foreign exchange market operations.
• AKIB(K) and/or other relevant professional qualifications in banking would be added advantage
• Practical experience in use of relevant MS Office applications.