Increase your chances of getting this job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Kerio Hospital Limited is recruiting located in Kabarnet Town- Baringo County it is looking to fill Two (2) positions for Clinical Officers
• Oversee the day to day running of the center particularly diagnosis and management of client health conditions.
• Treat patients with evidence based-medicine
• Performing routine medical and surgical procedures
• Interpreting medical tests and prescription of treatment
• Ensuring excellent standards and quality of clinical care is provided to all clients and effective referrals and linkages made with tertiary health facilities.
• Giving support and health education to patients.
• Accurately enter data
• Perform other clinical work as may be directed by the senior officers.
• Create phenomenal patient experience.
• Be a great teammate and go above and beyond
• Be in possession of Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) mean grade C and above
• Be in possession of a Diploma in clinical medicine from a recognized medical training college.
• Be registered by the clinical Council of Kenya
• Have excellent verbal and written communications skills and be computer literate.
• Starting salary depends on experience/abilities. Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
Work Hours & Base
• 48 hours per week
• Our Medical Centre is based in Kabarnet Town.
Eligible candidates are requested to email their application letters, CV and copies of their certificates on or before 12th August 2017 to email@example.com