Increase your chances of getting this job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Posted: 10 August, 2017
Organization: The Nairobi Hospital
Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software
Systems Administrator: REF/SA/07/2017
Reporting to the Senior System Administrator, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following amongst others:
1. Responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure.
2. Offer technical support and maintenance of the ICT server infrastructure so as to ensure that system availability objectives of the hospital are met.
3. Enforce defined standards, procedures, policies and best practices in management of ICT Infrastructure.
4. Ensuring adequate data protection measures are in place and that these are tested on a regular basis.
5. Monitoring of ICT infrastructure within the hospital so as to ensure an appropriate level of system availability.
6. Keep abreast with current trends in ICT so as to identify emerging technologies that have the potential to create value to the hospital.
7. Providing general ICT user support as will be allocated through helpdesk.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Certification/experience on virtualization and enterprise storage technologies will be a definite advantage
3 years’ experience in Information Technology with at least 1 year hands on experience in administration of Ms Exchange, Active Directory, enterprise storage infrastructure.
Knowledge/Experience with cloud technologies will be an added advantage
Must have good understanding of user environment management, including desktops/laptops, profile management, software delivery, etc
Strong technical aptitude and ability to research & solve complex issues independently.
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please submit your application quoting the reference and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to be received not later than 25th August 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.