Increase your chances of landing this job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to email@example.com with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
Reporting to the Executive Chef, the Pastry Chef’s main function is to plan, organize, control and direct the work of employees responsible for the preparation and presentation of a broad array of cakes, pastries, desserts, petits fours and breads which meet customer expectations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
· High School or secondary diploma required
· Gastronomic education certificate or equivalent (apprenticeship/diploma/BA/Bsc)
· Minimum 3 years kitchen experience
· Minimum 2 years in a pastry kitchen role, preferably with a 5* Hotel chain
· International experience preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Knowledgeable of food safety regulations.
· Computer literacy
· Good communication skills
· Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment:
· Able to work in a fast paced environment and can multitask.
· Ability to remain calm and composed under pressure.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Wide range of development possibilities and career growth
· An excellent working environment
· A good compensation package
· A good medical and healthcare package
· Clean and secure accommodation (applicable for expatriates only)
If you meet the above requirements, please send your curriculum vitae, cover letter and a passport size picture by email to firstname.lastname@example.org , clearly stating the position and job reference number in the subject line of the e-mail to:
The Director of Human Resources
Villa Rosa Kempinski
P.O Box 14164-00800
All applications must reach us by close of business on 30th August 2017. We look forward to receiving your application. Due to the volume of applications received, please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted. Candidates may be contacted for interview before the close of the application deadline. Thank you for your interest in joining the team at Villa Rosa Kempinski.