Increase your chances of landing this job interview, get a free review of your resume send it to firstname.lastname@example.org with REVIEW in caps as the subject line.
We can also assist you with this job application. Request job application assistance when getting your review.
TO SUCCEED IN YOUR JOB SEARCH READ THE APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
The Group is looking for a qualified, experienced and self-motivated, individual to ll the following position in our Procurement & Supply Chain Department.The job holder will be reporting to the Procurement Manager and will be responsible for daily monitoring of stocks, spares and consumables.
The job holder will be reporting to the Procurement Manager and will be responsible for daily monitoring of stocks, spares and consumables.
• Receipt and veri cation of stocks and assets against purchase orders and proper maintenance of records/documents (GRNs, Copy of Invoice and Delivery notes).
• Manage relationships with suppliers, buyers, internal customers and other key stakeholders.
• Participate in monthly stock counts as appropriate and reconcile physical stocks to ERP system balances.
• Ensure compliance to stock management procedures, while optimizing warehouse operations and
safeguarding warehouse contents and equipment.
• Adhere to the strict reporting deadlines for monthly reports and stock reconciliations.
• Ensure proper storage and accuracy of routine issues to the user departments against authorized
requisitions and posting the information to the ERP System.
• Maintain a log/register of all invoices and GRNs processed and forwarded to accounts Payable for matching.
• Observe strict security, safety, re detection and prevention procedures throughout the store.
• Carry out any other assignments as directed by the supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Procurement / Supply Chain Management
• KISM or CIPS qualifications
• Minimum 2 years’ experience within a warehouse role
• Experience in using an ERP System will be preferred
• Attention to detail and accuracy skills
• Prior experience in Manufacturing or FMCG industry will be an added advantage
If you possess the above qualifications
and have the drive to meet the challenges, visit our website http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/recruitment to browse through the current openings/vacancies and apply not later
than 25th September 2017.
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Standard Group is an equal opportunity employer and as such, canvassing of any form will lead to automatic disqualification